Project Architect/Project Manager – Commercial Mixed-Use
Link Design Group is looking for a full-time Project Architect/Project Manager to join our team in Kirkland, WA. This position collaborates with our diverse and creative teams in Seattle and Shanghai.
We are seeking an experienced Project Architect/Project Manager who approaches projects in a proactive and enthusiastic manner. Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to lead, mentor, and grow the design team in our target markets (Multi-family, Office buildings, and Retail Center). Our ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of medium to large-scale projects. This is a leadership role and includes client interaction/communication, feasibility studies, the development of proposals, negotiating contracts, overall staff management, quality control of deliverables, construction administration, and reviewing project status and billing reports.
Responsibilities include the ability to:
- Manage multiple projects in all phases, budgets, and teams
- Work with Design Lead and Principal in Charge to assist with development of a project’s design intent and successful project delivery through construction.
- Execute on technical and production aspects of projects
- Guide teams through the construction documentation process
- Oversee delivery quality and conformance with project and/or client standards
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with client group and design teams
- Provide leadership and mentorship to staff
- Review contracts and architectural obligations
- Collaboration and communicate with peers in other offices
- Professional degree: bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture or a related field
- Architectural Licensure is a plus
- Experience in multi-family and mixed-use commercial
- Strong Revit and AutoCAD skills
- Proficient with SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, hand sketching/detailing
- At least 8 years of professional experience in an architectural office
- Effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of building systems, code, and ADA requirements
- Strong organizational, project, and team management skills
- High level of creativity
- Ability to travel